custom made frocks
We love to create beautiful bespoke frocks & other garments, so if you don't find something you love absolutely on our shop, look through our range of kimonos & designs available, and perhaps we can tailor something to your tastes.
Please fill out the form below - feel free to give as much detail as possible
1. All our kimonos are photographed to the best of our ability, if you wish to have extra photos to help your choices, please don’t hesitate to ask.
2. Our kimonos are pre-loved, hence due to their history any frays or oddities are all of part of their history & character.
3. We will only make one of each particular design using a particular kimono, however the same design can be made in a different kimono & vice versa: the same kimono in a different design.
4. We are advocating the move of ‘slow fashion’ rather than fast, therefore we utilize all of the available kimono fabric to create different designs so that there is no waste.
5. Body measurements are very important for any custom order, so taking your bust, waist, hips, height ACCURATELY is crucial. We will send you a list of measurements required.
6. A custom order generally takes around one month from when we start unpicking your selected kimono. Please allow for flexibility for this time frame, as numerous fittings may have to occur depending on the design & customer's measurements.
7.. Please be aware there is also at times a waiting list for custom orders.
8. If you find a kimono you love that you wish no one else to claim but you’re not sure what you want made; the kimono can be held for you for a non-refundable deposit of 100AUD/10,000JPY. The kimono can be held up for a period of 2 months, after it will be released back for availability.
BESPOKE ORDERS TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. All bespoke order pieces are non-refundable and require a AUD100/10,000JPY or equivalent currency deposit.
2. Bespoke orders will be made to the measurements taken on the day of fitting. Any changes to measurement will incur an alteration charge of 50AUD/5000JPY
3. Once the design is finalized, any subsequent design changes will incur an alteration charge of 50AUD/5000JPY
4. An installment payment option (lay-by) is available case by case.
5. Final payment must be received before the product is mailed out
6. We understand life happens, and unexpected things can pop up. If you have chosen a kimono & decided on design, but cannot afford to complete the order. We are happy to transfer your kimono deposit for a *future bespoke order. The kimono you’ve chosen will be placed back into availability for other clients.
*Please let us know as soon as possible *future bespoke order to be placed within 9months ie. choosing of new kimono & design.