custom made frocks
We love to create beautiful bespoke frocks & other garments, so if you don't find something you love absolutely on our shop, look through our range of kimonos & designs available, and perhaps we can tailor something to your tastes.
Please fill out the form below - feel free to give as much detail as possible
1. All our kimonos are photographed to the best of our ability, if you wish to have extra photos to help your choices, please don’t hesitate to ask.
2. Our kimonos are pre-loved, hence due to their history any frays or oddities are all of part of their history & character.
3. We will only make one of each particular design using a particular kimono, however the same design can be made in a different kimono & vice versa: the same kimono in a different design.
4. We are advocating the move of ‘slow fashion’ rather than fast, therefore we utilize all of the available kimono fabric to create different designs so that there is no waste.
5. We are happy to meet if a customer lives in Central Tokyo to show samples of the kimono fabric & take measurements.
6. Body measurements are very important for any custom order, so taking your bust, waist, hips, height ACCURATELY is crucial. We will send you a list of measurements required.
7. A custom order generally takes around one month from when we start unpicking your selected kimono. Please allow for flexibility for this time frame, as numerous fittings may have to occur depending on the design & customer's measurements.
8. Please be aware there is also at times a waiting list for custom orders.
9. However if you find a kimono you love that you wish something to be made from & no one else to claim - the kimono can be held for you for a non-refundable deposit of 100AUD.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. All custom order garments are non-refundable and require a AUD100 or equivalent currency deposit.
2. An installment payment option (lay-by) is available case by case.
3. Final payment must be received before the product is mailed out.